Monday, October 6, 2008

Introduction

Welcome to my blog on the heavy metal band, Slipknot. We were ask to choose something for our environmental studies project that relates to Geography. I choose to do my blog on Slipknot because not many people know about Slipknot and I thought it would be a challenge to show how Slipknot can be linked with Geography. I would thought it would be a good idea to choose a band with a lot of band members and since Slipknot have nine members.


This is an introduction to Slipknot so readers will know what I am talking about throughout the next five weeks. There are nine band members, the most famous being the lead singer; Corey Taylor and the drummer; Joey Jordison. There is also Jim Root (guitar), Sid Wilson (turntables), Paul Gray (bass), Chris Fehn (percussion), Craig Jones (media), Shawn Crahan (percussion) and Mick Thomson (guitar) in the band.


Over the next five weeks I will be talking about where the band members were born, where they have recorded and where these masters of metal have made history.



No comments: